What happened?

sometimes things juat don’t work out. One of the very best things that came out of this experiment was I got to meet and get to know Tim.

We were unable to put the deal together without three folks on board and couldn’t get this done. We were to the point of ordering business checks and having an attorney transfer ownership of the Sub S corp that owns our Dealer’s License when the entire deal came apart.

No one lost a dime in the deal and I regret we couldn’t close the deal. I still feel that our model will work in this environment and I would gladly work with Tim on a future project…he’s the real deal.

Sounds kind of vague but really I find it best to keep details involving property, money, and financial details confidential without permission from ALL involved. confused? Lol

Good investing all,

Greg

good to hear from you again “G-dawg”. Been worried about you.

Tim

Do you live in CA?

I agree with Steve that it is good to hear from you Greg as the last time we didn’t hear much it was because of something much worse. I understand leaving details but just glad to hear that it was a case of uncontrollable circumstances.

Jad

Rick,

I’m pretty sure we talked at more than one of the MOM meetings, but definitely at the one in Troy. I’m the tall skinny blond guy from Alabama.

Tim