Troy Titus Scam

Hi Folks,

Thanks for your concern & support. Yeah, I did make a dumb mistake and lost a lot of money. But fortunately, I won

Lonnie,

Sorry for your loss. Can you please share with us how exactly these scams work? Did people write a check to Titus in his name, his company, etc? Please share with us details of this scam and to make sure we dont fall for it from other con artists in the future.

On a side note, had a friend who was “investing” with a fund manager. They guy had many high net value clients and embezzled roughly $40 million from his investors. Needless to say, he is currently on the run and everyone is looking for this person. He stole from people who you should nt ever mess with. Needless to say he will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

Lonnie,

I appreciate your openness and willingness to talk about what happened. Everyone learns more from their mistakes than from their successes. You could really do all of us a great service by going into more details of the transaction and how you were scammed. I don’t think anyone on this forum is going to think any less of you for what happened. On the contrary, your information can do all us a great service by saving others from making the same or similar mistakes.

Rolf

Kali and Rolf,

There is a post on the forum that has the news report. It pretty much spells out what happened to Lonnie.

Not to long ago, someone gave me a T-shirt that says, “you mess with me, you mess with the whole trailer park”. Well, I should make up another one that says, “you mess with Lonnie, you mess with the whole investing community”.

The best thing we can do right now to help Lonnie is to pass the word to everyone you know that Troy Titus is a scam artist and ask anyone who has been involved with him to get in touch with Lonnie.

We need to help Lonnie put this guy in jail. Unfortunately, even jail is not punishment enough for someone who willingly steals from people who have trusted him with their life’s savings.

Thanks Lonnie for the update and if there is anything I can do to help, let me know my friend.

Steve Case

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately the link to the news report is no longer there. All I could fine is the text of the report. I

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately the link to the news report is no longer there. All I could fine is the text of the report. I