Translation Software- English to Spanish

If your like me, you probably have a few residents that do not have English as a first language. So…

I have been trying Google’s Translation web site, you copy your document into one side of the window, and the translation shows up in a few seconds.

I add to my notices the ‘official document’ is the English version, and the Spanish is for basic reference only. My park in southern Texas has a Hispanic Manager who says the translation is almost perfect.

Best… its Google… and if you have heard me speak I love to find great system that save money and time… so… its free.

Here is the link…

I attached a document I use for tenant payment plans if they are behind. The document on my computer is locked, there is no unlock code- you are welcome to use the doc if you wish. If the doc is locked, you can only fill in the form fields- so we use the same document in all our parks. Unlock if you feel the need to change something…

PS. you can translate both ways, so if you get something that is in Spanish- or any language… you can translate instantly…

one other note: My leases etc I had translated through a person I found on Odesk that could translate legal documents. Though I still have the English version signed, I give a Spanish copy to the Tenants for ‘reference’ again so they know what they are signing. In this day and age of people thinking every landlord is out to hose them, I like to show a judge I have supplied them with a document in their native tongue, and the Judges do not excuse any language barrier when a eviction or rules violation is brought into court.

Happy Investing! Hope this post helps…