Tenant abandoning meth house. What are my options?

Manager suspects they are cooking meth in their own trailer, and we just completed the eviction. I am not sure we can get ahold of the elusive owner either, so logically going to file for abandoned home, but considering the meth issue and back-rent owed, is there anything I should consider? I do understand some guys are good at cleaning meth lab homes, so doubt that will be a real issue (except costs?).

Otherwise, here is my plan (combination of MHU and forums):

• First step is to try to assess the condition inside the home if possible.
• Check serial number and lookup owner with assessors office.
• If owner is not known, try to find out who they are (e.g. Google), and see if they will sign the paperwork to get the title changed over to your name.
• Offer them $100 to forgive their backrents in exchange for the title (this is the fast and easy way to transfer the title)
• If that does not work, then we have to put together a case showing how and why you are the real owner and see if you can get a new title in the park’s name.
• We will also have to show all liens as paid.
• If the title shows a lien, get with the creditor to get it released.
• If lien still exists, and you want the home, you will have to negotiate a settlement
• If the home is not worth fixing, tear down and lose money?

At our investor group we had someone come in to speak about such issues as well as contamination from dead bodies, murders etc. YOU NEED TO HIRE PROFESSIONALS. One story he told was about a landlord that let women live free in a meth house while cleaning it up. Their hair fell out, their teeth and nails fell out. BAD $HIT THAT CRYSTALIZED ON HARD SURFACES. It needs to be done correctly in order to protect yourself from liability! Good Luck… Law enforcement can probably come in and do some testing for you so you know which direction you are going in.

“let women live free in a meth house while cleaning it up.” - that is a really bad idea.

I know you can meth test with home kits, as long as you know where/how to test (e.g. all ducts). Cleaning is not difficult either says my old rehab friend who cleaned up a lot of such homes. My question is more on the bigger picture of things.