Seeking partner for Texas and NM MHP's

Hello there! I am an experienced single family investor with a reasonable amount of capital looking to buy my first MHP in the next year. I just finished the bootcamp back in July. I am looking for a partner who is also experienced in real estate and has capital that I can develop a partnership with.

I’m looking for a long term active partnership where we can share workload, not a passive capital partner. Not looking to jump into anything really quickly, I want to network and get to know each other well first and see if the partnership is a good fit.

I’m getting in this business to buy great deals and hold them long term, not in it to make quick cash. I live in Texas and intend to focus on Texas and New Mexico for buying opportunities. I would prefer someone that also lived in Texas as a partner.

If you are interested, shoot me a message with email and phone and we can connect.

Thanks!

CR

Are you still looking for a partner in Texas and NM?

I have a community in Lufkin TX I am building, this will be a higher ened community with new homes only, they also must meet certain “quality” standards. 12,000 sq ft lots, more like a typical neighborhood rather than a monbile home park.

Thanks

Frank
(936) 600-2433
Frank.Baumann@mac.com