SAFE Act Licensing Assistance

Hello everyone,

I’m not one to typically post solicitations on a web forum, but I came across a post while searching the internet and I thought perhaps some of you may find my services useful. I have been licensing mortgage lenders, brokers and loan officers for many years, and now with the new SAFE Lending Act requirements, I work with a lot of mobile home dealers. Many dealers are uncertain of their state’s licensing requirements, what the SAFE Act means to them, etc. If any one has not yet complied with the SAFE act and could use the assistance of an expert, feel free to give me a call to discuss in greater detail. The NMLS system is not exactly user friendly and I think you will find that my services will save you time, money and most importantly make sure that you are compliant with the new federal/state lending laws. Our fees will vary based on the state(s) that you are getting licensed in, but I think you will find that they are very reasonable considering the amount of time that we spend on your project.

My company’s name is American Mortgage Licensing. We are out of Dallas, TX and we have licensed more than 700 companies in the past 5 years. Feel free to give me a call at 866-588-6600.

Thank you,

Mike Crouse

American Mortgage Licensing