Quality parks for sale?

KG2 is right. Direct mail, or making contact with Park sellers is going to still do the trick. Get on the road or on the phone and meet people. Make relationships with sellers. Relationships lead to doing business. Newb’s usually just sit online and look at loopnet trying to find deals, then wonder why they can’t find a great deal.

Also parks with between 30-99 lots still fly under the radar of most big time investors. These parks can still usually handle a on site manager also.

Hey Trent,
I own 5 small parks north of Fort Wayne . I am always looking in that area. If your from around that area or do business near me, feel free to PM me your contact info. I’m currently kicking around selling my smallest park. (only 8 pads) I’m always looking for parks and homes also.

Hi,

That’s crazy you are so close. I’m in Noblesville and do lots of work in the north part of the state. I grew up in Muncie and have a MHP and Campground there. I do have some very interesting deals right now. We can discuss seasonal MHPs or if you want a park with a manager in place.

You said you have small parks… What size and price range are you looking at?

You can check out all my listings at www.wiselycr.com

I have a few possibilities that I can review when we talk. Call anytime. I’m in the office all day and I work weekends. So whenever is good for you.

Nice to meet you. Send me your info too.

Trent Conaway
Wisely Commercial Realty
trentconaway@yahoo.com
317-844-4684

Sorry if everyone can see my last post. I’m not sure. It’s my first day here. :blush: I’ll get this figured out.