Price Reduced on Seller Financed park!

Mom and Pop have lowered the down payment needed, AND I have reduced my assignment fee to help move this to closing ASAP! Check it out…

Invest $185k up front (i.e., down payment, assignment fee and closing costs). Sell for $900,000+ in 3-5 years. Nice profit!!

Available for assignment…but you must ACT FAST!

More than DOUBLE YOUR MONEY on this safe, quiet, rural 25-space mobile home park in the Binghamton, NY metro area!!

PURCHASE PRICE: $485,000 (includes Assignment Fee)

CLOSING: ASAP. I have already done some of the due diligence. Seller is anxious to close!

CONTACT: GORDON GRAHAM LANDMARK ASSETS, LLC 617-312-9833 (C) gordon@landmarkassetsllc.com

He’s sounds afraid he might end up owning it. Its NY. Its 25 lots. Its NY.

HI mPark–Thanks for sharing your feedback! A little harsh and judgmental, but each to their own. As for investing $185k up front…I contend that’s not bad if the end result is more than doubling the value of the park and profiting $500k+ on selling it in 3-5 years!! Oh…and this is a serious deal, not spam! Thanks!

Hmmm…not sure how you think assignments work, but with mine, if I don’t find a buyer I cancel the contract. Thanks for voicing your concern, though!

I interested could you send me more information on this park . bigsnook223@hotmail.com