President Trump...Mobile Home Park...Naples, Florida...Serving Food

** POLITICS ASIDE **

** PRAYERS FOR FLORIDA & TEXAS **

Just about an hour ago Fox News & CNN showed President Trump, First Lady and Vice-President Pence in Naples, Florida at a Mobile Home Park devastated by Hurricane Irma passing out food and shaking hands.

Politics aside…That is an example of True Leadership.

As an Owner of a Mobile Home Park that was initially in the direct path of Hurricane Irma I am impressed by President Trump’s actions.

I pray for all those devastated by Hurricane Irma in Florida and Hurricane Harvey in Texas.

My heart breaks for all those who have lost their homes, especially those with no insurance.

I also pray for those Mobile Home Park Owners who have now lost their cash flow (and might not have Insurance to compensate).

2 Likes

“…passing out food and shaking hands. Politics aside…That is an example of True Leadership.”

But politics are NEVER aside with any politician. And how is passing out food and shaking hands “true leadership?” To me, it was a POLITICAL photo op. There is no leadership involved with generating photo ops.

2 Likes

Good point now we need to get over it

1 Like

@MHP_Investor, thank you for your post.

However, we can agree to disagree.

President Trump did not have to go to Florida.

However, President Trump DID go to Florida.

Of course there were cameras…he is the President Of The United States…there are always cameras :slight_smile: .

Of course it’s a photo op, but the residents will certainly feel better with the President’s meeting with them. Whether it was President Obama after Sandy or Trump after Irma, people will feel less discouraged with their presence.

1 Like

In light of the fact that FEMA has directed factory home builders to supply mobile/manufactured homes to the area will this be a boom to park owners looking for cheep homes to fill lots in the future. Is flooding the market liable to drive down future prices…
Since adversity always provides opportunities is this going to be a plus for park owners or are these home so poorly built that they simply bulldoze them when it is over.