Options on Mobile Homes Instead Of Purchasing Them

Ruben Flores gave me an idea that perhaps a good way to skip having to pay the purchase and sale transfer tax on a mobile home would be to ‘purchase’ it using a lease option and then record the lease option as a lien with the County Tax Assessor just the way a regular mortgage is recorded?

Does anyone have any experience doing this? (And actually have a document to use with an MH seller and to record with the County?)

Many thanks,