Networking / Mentoring

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I’m a very eager, aspiring mobile home park owner, and I’m reaching out to see if anyone would be willing to mentor or connect with me to build and grow a substantial MHP portfolio.

I’m open to anyone willing to connect and would be interested in partners or joint ventures. I currently operate an LLC in Virginia but I’m willing to cast a wide net for future properties. I also have capital to contribute to deals if anyone is looking for that.

Thanks in advance for consideration.

Raymond

1 Like

Hi,

I am brand new and will really appreciate any guidance on investing on MHP. I have other properties but want to move into MHP. Let us chat up privately.

Thank you!

Hi Jaydee270,

I work with a company that focuses on finding distressed MHP’s for investors to purchase for long-term buy and holds or as a potential value add opportunity. I would love to connect with you and share a little bit about what we are doing for our clients. Visit our website www.equitypro.com

You can also connect with me directly at bob@equitypro.com

I like forward to hearing from you.

Bob Tosi
Senior Vice President
Real Estate Broker
Investor
EquityPro Tampa Bay

Raymond, Please contact me. I am looking for the right person to mentor and bring into my business.
thnx
Frank
jlcgul@hotmail.com

I would be happy to mentor. In fact I just loaned money to a user who I met on this forum to buy his first property and started mentoring him. He needed funds in 15 days and the bank could not operate that quickly. If you have a good deal, send the basics to me, and if it’s good I’ll coach/mentor you on how to run it, and potentially invest.

1 Like

Hi rmiles3,

I work with a company that focuses on finding distressed MHP’s for investors to purchase for long-term buy and holds or as a potential value add opportunity. I would love to connect with you and share a little bit about what we are doing for our clients. Visit our website www.equitypro.com

You can also connect with me directly at bob@equitypro.com

I like forward to hearing from you.

Bob Tosi
Senior Vice President
Real Estate Broker
Investor
EquityPro Tampa Bay

Raymond,
Reach out when you can, I’d be more than happy to guide you in the right direction. I’m in escrow on a 100-space park and I believe it’s a great park for you to learn from.

Walter Johnson
walter@sonoscapital.com

Hi Raymond. We own a few hundred pads/POH’s/and apartments. Happy to connect. Feel free to email me at info@heklaventures.com

Best, John