I have been using a 3rd party billing company for my monthly bills, but most of these companies do not want to deal with a small park. Lots of big talk but little action. By small I mean 42 spaces and only 25 occupied. So, I guess I will have to use software to generate my own bills and the biggest problem is calculating the water and sewer bills correctly. Everything else is pretty easy. Any ideas for what might work?
Here are some other considerations:
- Some of the meters are in cubic feet(old AMCO) and others are in gallons(new Neptune). Switching over to gallon meters as the old ones wear out.
- I use a Mac and am something of a Luddite.
- I would like the software to print the bills.
- Ideally, I would plug in the monthly meter reads and the lot number and the program would do the rest.
- I really don’t need accounting software as I use a very simple Excell program that meets all my needs.
- I may have forgotten something and would appreciate if people could point out what I might be missing. I may not realize that I need something else.
- I may also turn this over to a VA I have used in the Philippines or the manager and let one of them do the work. I would assume this would mean cloud software, right?
Is this realistic? If so, what do you recommend?