Need Co-Investors for Ohio Mobile Home Park

Friends -

Apologies for the short notice, but today (Thursday) at 5 p.m. PDT we are doing a 15-minute webinar on our fund’s newest acquisition - an excellent mobile home park in Ohio that we are closing on early next month. We are paying an 11% cap rate; the property is 90% occupied, has no POHs, and is on city water and city sewer. There is upside in rents, marketing, and infill. Annual returns to our LPs should be around 20%. (No guarantees though! This is not an offer to sell securities, etc.)

We have room in our fund for accredited investors who’d like to co-own the property with us, and/or for direct investors with significant liquidity ($250,000+). And we have room for everyone in the webinar regardless of investor status or liquidity… :wink:

Please sign up here: Webinar Invite - Ohio Mobile Home Park Deal Overview 

To everyone’s continued success,

-Jefferson-

www.parkstreetpartners.net/fund

1 Like

Maybe next one for me. I appreciate the opportunity and I’d probably do it if I weren’t closing on a park myself in a couple of weeks. It’s a turnaround and will take a lot of capital up front.

Is $250,000 the min. Buy in?

$50,000 is the minimum investment. Must be an accredited investor. This is a 506 Reg D fund approved by the SEC.

Thank you for your interest, and let us know,

-jl-

Hi Jefferson - Do you have a re-play number for the call? Thanks

A replay of our webinar is available at www.parkstreetpartners.net/fund.

Thanks everybody for your interest!

1 Like