Mom v

Greg, I have a commitment on Friday, 27th that I can’t miss. I’m coaching high school JV basketball this year at a small Christian school that my kids attend. We have a home game that night.

I will definitely be down first thing in the morning on Saturday. As always, I look forward to seeing everyone and meeting new people. I can’t wait to hear Steve-WA speak.

Steve

Greg, I would be happy to share some due diligence info on Saturday. I hope to have some exciting news to share about a finance program from Clayton specifically tailored to MHP owners.

I’m looking forward to it…being a learner instead of a teacher at this one!

Greg,

I think there will be a handful of people from the West Coast that might want to attend MOM! The legend of Greg Meade is spreading fast out here! Where should people plan on flying into and what is the best hotel? If they want to attend can they call you to get all of the details?

I am going to try and make it myself… I will definitely bring several notebooks to fill with all of the great knowledge that you will impart!

Corey

Howdy,

Where is this MOM V meeting going to be held?

Rick

Rick,

The meeting will be held in Albany, GA. See Greg’s post about the details. Hope to see you there.

Steve