Mobile home park and New Pads

Hi, this is my first post. I’d like to thank you all in advance for any information and hope these questions haven’t been asked a lot. :slight_smile:

I am looking at a mobile home park that has about 45 lots. Half are occupied and half are not. Of the half that are not, at least 15 of the homes will need removed and, due to grandfathering, I will have to reconfigure the pads. The park is city water/city sewer. And water, electric, and gas, are now all separately metered.

My question has to do with laying the new pads down.

1. approx. how much would you budget for each new pad that needs to be laid down, within 10 feet of the old pad. Including concrete pour and utilities?

2. There is a field I may be able to put some of the lots on about 25 yards from the other homes. How much per lot to pour pads here and set up utilities?

3. Also, on a seperate note, the water is submetered, in Ohio, what are my responsibilities regarding EPA testing. I have been told that I may be responsible for testing the water every day, and turning a log into the EPA every month. Is this accurate? Is there any legitimate way around this?

Thanks for you help!

-Mike