Mobile bootcamp rocks!

Just came back from the bootcamp. Ended up staying in San Angelo for one extra day… Steve and Corey are awesome. Thanks for putting such a wonderful bootcamp for us newbies!

The reason why we stayed one more day is that our flight got cancelled due to the storm. We ended up being rerouted to LAX and back to Northern California. Several of us took flight in Midland. Thanks Fred for finding the last room in econolodge for us…

The MH Bootcamp was just AWESOME! It was a long 3 days in San Angelo, Texas… each night we stayed up until 11:00pm… and that is after getting everybody out at 7:30am sharp in the morning! :slight_smile: There was not much sleep… if there was, it wouldn’t be called a bootcamp! lol :slight_smile:

We had 35 very driven and focused students who came from all of the US with amazing real estate investment backgrounds (single families/apartments to numerous mobile home parks). We even had a few newbies!

The education is critical to the success of becoming financially independent and fast tracking results. I know that numerous students will have a good MH park under contract within 90 days. They have all of the critical tools/knowledge for success! The networking/friendships that were formed during the 3 days will last for a very long time. Some of the past bootcamp students have even gone on to do joint venture deals together.

I get so excited about the bootcamps! Steve and I have so much to teach! We have a lot of fun and laughs along the way as well… courtesy of our own infamous MHU blogger Fred Balke. Fred even did a 90 minute presentation about his turn around park in Albany, Georgia… all 220 powerpoint slides (okay… maybe it was only 70)!

We spent a lot of time in the mobile home parks learning about repos, rehab, due diligence, operations and management. The students even had a chance to watch a doublewide home (with all of the furniture) be split and moved to one of our parks! The crew got a late start as they had to wait for the occupants of the home to wake up! lol :slight_smile:

Corey

P.S. I am already going through MH Bootcamp withdrawal. I am missing all of the students. It is hard because we spend so much time together for over 80 solid hours!