MHP Expansion near Minneapolis MN and Eau Claire WI

I am currently looking to purchase a park near Minneapolis MN with some vacant land. I also operate a park near Eau Claire WI that have some vacant land.

I want to expand the MN park right since it’s almost full. The WI park expansion will be a future project since we still have a lot of vacant lots.

I would like to know any engineering companies for designing, contractors who are experienced in building/expanding mobile home parks and cost in the area to develop lots. If anyone can share their contacts, it would be much appreciated!

Hey @jae , I’ll let you know if I come across any good contractors. Looking to expand my park in Amery, WI right now and I’m on the hunt for a good contractor as well. Current bid from a local plumber to add water and sewer for 6 lots came in at $23k total. Seemed like a decent price, but not sure he has a ton of experience and has been pretty difficult to work with.

Thanks for the response. 23k for sewer and water for 6 lots sounds real reasonable! I hope dealing with the contractor gets easier. I know everyone is really busy nowadays and finding a good one is hard