MH Park Investors Needed

Hello Group, I am Chris DeShazer a manager here at Clayton Homes of Spartanburg SC. I reside in the Upstate of South Carolina… Greenville, Spartanburg and Anderson… I am looking for MH investors to partner with. I am new to the investing side of the business and I am looking to purchase MH and RV parks as well as rentals. I have tons of cash buyers looking to purchase so we can work something out in turn for your mentorship. Any way we can make cash and help someone become a homeowner I am all aboard! If you would like to partner, mentor me or both, I would love the opportunity to work with you! I am ready to do my first deal yesterday. Call me 864-962-7034, if I do not answer, I am working with a client or on a deal and will get right back with you so please leave me a message. Email me at chrisrdeshazer@gmail.com.I hope I can find someone that is willing to do what it takes to get a deal done. I am ready to own some parks and if you are…CALL or EMAIL me TODAY!!!

I tried emailing you but email was invalid. Contact to me to discuss further options

chrisrdeshazer@gmail.com