MH and 'RV park-model' mix factors/considerations

Hi all,I’ve noticed quite a few MH parks with a good mix here in Western WA. I’ve talked to one owner who yanks out junky homes and replaced them with long-term RVers in 50+ age parks. There’s a waiting list and most tenants are 5+ years Some of the RVers are affordable housing folks and some are wealthy retirees, all in the same parks. Rents are around 450 monthly. It’s got me thinking that I might use the same strategy to fill lots if I don’t have the cash flow to bring in MHs on a new purchase rather than wait until I can pay for homes. I’m currently looking at a MH with 15 empty lots to fill and I don’t want to put up the cash to fill it this year.Are there particular configuration where this works or doesn’t? I realize this is probably quite complex based on demographics, traffic, visibility, etc. I’m also curious if the RVs have to be separated from the MHs visually as folks with nice RVs might not to be anywhere near MHs.I have no doubt that the MH park will need to be clean and tidy. Any thoughts or has anyone here tried that lashup? I know most of the investors are in the non-sexy states so it might be very different here possibility wise…

MHers don’t mind if an RVer parks next to them.  But your city/county might.  We’ve run into situations where the city does not let RVs be parked amongst MHs.I’d suggest you infill with MHs, not RVs.  MHs can’t drive off in the middle of the night.-jl-