Located first potential park .... advice please

found one that may fit my initial purchase requirements … nice area , no rental homes, and good community. of course way overpriced but that has been my experience during this search of approximately a year.

the one question i cannot answer and am seeking advice is surrounding city water / sewer. the park is currently on well and septic however city water is now available, and sewers in near future. will park owner be responsible for last piece construction (street to house) and any rough estimates of costs?

Still trying to jopin the ranks …

Thanks in advance for replies …

There’s no way to estimate the cost to convert from well and septic to city water and sewer. You’ll have to get a letter from the city on what they will charge (tap fees, etc.) and then a second set of bids to install the lines to be able to connect to city services. If this is your first park, that may be a very tough situation, as you probably cannot get financing for the conversion unless you have the seller do it and then buy it with the new utilities already in place. To make sense of that much cost and risk, the park will have to be an incredibly compelling deal financially.

Thanks for feedback, I thought along these lines also. The search continues …

Anybody looking for a partner in an upcoming park