Legacy Housing is Expanding its Area

Hello,

My name is Sam Hogan with Legacy Housing.

I am posting to let everyone know that Legacy has expanded its production capabilities into new parts of the country and can now ship (and offer financing) to areas not previously serviced.

If you are looking to fill lots in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and South Carolina feel free to contact me at

samhogan@legacyhousingltd.com

(817) 632-3345

If you are looking to fill lots in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and surrounding states contact Brandon Ruiz at

brandonruiz@legacyhousingltd.com

(817) 632-3327

Thanks Sam,

I’m guessing Ohio is covered now as well?

Is the minimum order to receive financing on the homes still 4+ homes in an order?

Yes, Brandon can sell to Ohio.

Officially the minimum finance order is 6 homes, but sometimes there is flexibility depending on the details of the deal. For more information I would give Brandon an email or a call.

I don’t mean to rain on Legacy’s parade, and I’ve purchased a few of their homes (and they are good!), but their factory is backed up about 3+ months. Legacy is a victim of their own success.

At the time I placed my order (March of this year), Mark Ledet from Legacy told me “we will expedite your order - you’ll have the homes delivered in 2 1/2 weeks.” Unfortunately, it was 12 weeks to delivery. Then Legacy did not have a crew to set the homes (only to deliver the homes into the park - and leave them there for another week while they found a set crew.) The delivery crew locked the keys to one of the houses inside the house, so my manager had to break into the house, doing minor damage in the process, and then change the lock so the house could be set by the second crew. So just be aware of Legacy’s long delivery timetable.

If you need financing, Legacy is absolutely the company to deal with, and their terms are reasonable. But if you can pay cash, you will find comparable-quality homes for a bit less money from Clayton, Fleetwood, and other manufacturers, and have the home in your park in 2 - 3 weeks.

My 2 cents worth,

-jl-

Thank you for your feedback and your recommendation of our park finance program.

One benefit of our territory expansion is improved manufacturing and delivery lead times. Our goal is to have homes delivered as soon as possible, and we will work with customers in any way possible to help accommodate expedited orders.

Feel free to reach out to your area representative to discuss your specific needs and we will be happy to help.