ISO Investor/Private Money

I’m in search of a Private Money Lender in order to purchase a 92 pad MHP. The owner is willing to provide “seller financing” with a $250,000.00 cash down payment from the buyer. I want to be the buyer, but I require assistance with the cash down payment.

I am able to provide more details to a potential lender.

Thank you,

Amy Johnson

Can you email me more info about the park? Where it is , the history of the park and, what would the return on my investment?

tommyschmeichel@gmail.com Thank you

anthonymwindle@yahoo.com

Please send more details

Interested.
Ferd@TheMHPLawyer.com

Please send more details
jmeinbress@ccim.net

Thank you for your questions.
Location of Park: Rural Missouri 50 minutes from a large Metro. (St. Louis)
History: Seller inherited park from his father; the original owner. (Built in 1970’s)
Size: 92 pads | 70 filled | all tenant owned homes, except one home belongs to seller. | City Water, City Sewer, tenants mow their own yard.
Pad Rent: $90.00-$150.00 (below market)
2020 Gross Collection: $96,000.00
Purchasing Discussion: Seller requires $250,000.00 down and will finance the rest. (Terms have not been discussed nor has due diligence been started.)
11cap the Value of the park comes to 1 million dollars.

I don’t know what your return would be since this is my first deal. I’m looking for a little guidance from others with experience.

Thank you,
Amy

Thank you for connecting.
History: Seller inherited park from his father; the original owner. (Built in 1970’s)
Size: 92 pads | 70 filled | all tenant owned homes, except one home belongs to seller. | City Water, City Sewer, tenants mow their own yard.
Purchasing Discussion: Seller requires $250,000.00 down and will finance the rest. (Terms have not been discussed nor has due diligence been started.)
11cap: Value of the park comes to 1 million dollars.

I don’t know what your return would be since this is my first deal. I’m looking for a little guidance from others with experience.

Thank you,
Amy

Thank you for connecting.
11cap: The value of the park comes to 1 million dollars.

Thank you,
Amy

Amy,

I own parks in the St Louis area. Please contact me to discuss, I’m interested. Thank you,

Robbie

robbie.mosher@gmail.com

Hi Amy. We are very active in acquiring MH properties. We own 48 and have another 7 under contract. We would certainly be interested in an arrangement with you to purchase this property. You can send detail to me at sam@saratogagroup.com BTW, Ferd Niemann is our attorney and an all-around good guy. He will certainly treat you fairly…and so will we! Thanks.

Amy

Call me to discuss I am very familiar with that market. 217-590-4522

That is 317 not 217…sorry for the typo

Hi Amy. I have $200k in capital and wish to enter the MHC arena. I want to be in the deal though, not just a lender. glenzuff@gmail.com