Illinois Licensing

Can anyone explain the mobile home park licensing in Illinois in regards to what licenses a park is supposed to have in a “home rule” city? Does the park need any licenses other than what is required by that city if the park has city water and city sewer, or are there other licenses needed on the county or state level? If other licenses are required, what is the best agency to contact?