How Difficult

is it to build a new park. Maybe I am not seeing the value in this park I just checked out. Park has 31 lots. All of the homes are complete junk. Need to be destroyed or hauled away. Park only has seven people living in the park right now, and paying around 185.00/month. Nearest park is gorgeous and charging 385.00/month lot rent. Like I said, this park has 31 lots, but the purchase price includes 40 acres all zoned for MHP. Is it so difficult today, to get land zoned for MHP, that this may be a good deal. I can afford to buy the park with cash, so I wouldn’t have any debt service, and I have a pool of investors I can draw from to purchase newer homes and repos. I think it would be expensive to clean everything out and start over, but maybe it’s worth a shot, because I’d basically be building a brand new park and it seems I remember hearing at the conference that it is all but impossible to get land zoned for MHPs nowadays. Park is well water and sewage plant, but I think city water and sewer are nearby. I have not dug into this enough, I know I haven’t given much info, but I wondered if anyone had any opinions on what I have gotten…