Has anyone built a new park in the last 10 years?

Just curious if any of these projects got finished? I’m starting an expansion of my park and would like to talk to anyone who’s successfully done it.

I am doing the engineering for a 300+ space right now in Texas. Everything you have heard is true the cities don’t want them so you have to build in the county with no utilities. We are doing 2 wells, a fire tank and wastewater treatment plant. It is going to be very nice when it is done. Just he treatment plant alone is 900k and takes a year to get the permit.

4 Likes

I know there has been a lot of info shared on this forum over the years about financing options. Specifically, does anyone have any up to date info on the best construction loan options for a park expansion? My local bank is willing to work with me on this but are there any types of agency debt that can be used to fund this? Is the 207(m) the way to go? I’d really need like 3 years of interest only payments to get the 31 lots filled up. Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

I just found out the S#$%^ hit s the fan when the neighbors find out about the park you are building. The county engineer called me and said they have several phone calls ect. We will see.