Great longgggg read about Private Equity in MHP

1 Like

Where’er did you find this?

I think on this one… On a recent Frank and Dave newsletter they referenced the one deal Carlyle sold. Then when i was reading it, referenced how Carlyle got flack over their term on rent raises and such. I wanted to see if i could find some back dated publications on how that looked from them taking over ownership initially and i think this one must have come up because it referenced the same property.

Yes i am wild like that, some people got a twitter feed,i like to punch in key terms different ways to see what i can learn about in the MHP space to see how its going…

You hear about these crazy deals what people pay and you think what is this guy sees that someone else doesn’t see… and i didnt back check it but they reference the return they made but when you factor in leverage, any cash flow in the interim the deal where they paid some crazy amount, the return must have been very very high ( speculation ) . And i like that because it gives you perspective that you wouldn’t have otherwise when you know what the guy on the other side of the tables play is…