Getting Started With Lonnie Deals

Looking to see if there is interest for a seminar in getting started with Lonnie deals seeing as the economy has taken a flop and financing for larger MH properties are nearing the ludicrous

Ryan,

I commend you for offering to do a MH Boot Camp and teach others how to make money in this great business. I hope there will be enough people who can see what an opportunity this will be, and take advantage of your offer. But from the light response you

Ryan,

I commend you for offering to do a MH Boot Camp and teach others how to make money in this great business. I hope there will be enough people who can see what an opportunity this will be, and take advantage of your offer. But from the light response you

Lonnie thank you for the kind words, years ago when asked you what I could do to repay you for what you’d given me you your response was “teach others to do deals”. I’ve taken that to heart!

I see fear in the streets everyday as we are one of the hardest hit areas by the current economy yet your system still works! I just bought a 1993 3 bedroom trailer in a top notch park 2 days ago for $2k. As-is I expect it to sell for around $5500 or up around $10k fixed. I don’t need any more units but either way it’s a good deal, then again I might end up flipping it for cash as I’m looking to down size a bit.

For about the same as 2 months worth of cable TV I plan on handing out what I

I am extremely interested in this venture and idea. So I am eager to learn.

There seems to be enough interest to warrant pursuing the Lonnie Deal seminar… There are some very generous folks on this board is all I can say, limited financial help will be available to a couple folks and one fella that wants to attend even offered to pay more for his seat if that would make the difference. I’m working on the final details and trying to negotiate a better deal for the attendees as far as the hotel cost and my cost for renting a conference room.

I expect to have things worked out shortly after the first of next week and will have a surprise for the folks that are truly serious about attending. I need as accurate of a number as possible to negotiate the best room prices, if you are interested please email me ASAP.

Best wishes,

Ryan Needler

with the last one Ryan…not a lot, but some.

We’ve talked about this Ryan and I’m proud to have you as afriend. I realized at age 50 I only have a handful of true friends but the ones I do have I’ve had for many years.

Two MOM attendees called me this year and said if ever a low cost meeting was needed now is the time. I agree. Theseare challenging times but exciting also. There is money to be made out there…it just takes Knowledge and well er courage. Not like stepping into a cage full of lions (or spiders yech) but the kind of courage needed to personally guarantee the money needed for a killer Park or package of Parks.

An average 100 person MOM would cost me 2-3K. Providing snacks and food adds to that number and busses add a lot more. This number includes funds for newbies that had everything needed to get started except money to get to the event and a room and maybe food for the stay. Otherwise they were ready and eager to begin their investing career (LOL).

Thanks for doing this thing Ryan…I hope to see you there!

Greg

I’m just getting started in Lonnie deals. Would very much like to attend your seminar…please email the details when available. Have been to one MOM and it was great. Thanks Bob

Sorry Bob,

The event is completely sold out, I may have 2 openings the first part of this week if I don’t find anyone else that is stuck trying to live on unemployment and if one last check doesn’t come in. Will email you if they come open.

Best wishes,

Ryan Needler

Hey Ryan,

What’s your personal email address I want to find out more info directly. Thanks, Christy