Financing and partnership offered

I own and operate 5 mobile home parks, and am interested in doing more passive investments in the future rather than just continue to expand my portfolio.

If any park buyers with 0-2 parks are in need of financial and/or professional assistance on a park under contract or close to being under contract I’m happy to take a look at the deal. I can provide downpayment funds, rehab funds, help secure bank financing (I’ve closed 7 bank loans), and operational guidance. Feel free to private message me.

10 Likes

WHAT kind of return are you looking for?

There is no hard and fast rule and it would depend on the deal. I’d need a higher rate of return on a deal where I’m putting in all of the equity on a dicey deal that’s a heavy lift with private utilities vs doing a hard money loan that’s well collateralized. I’m using my own cash though, so I’ll do any deal that seems like a reasonable rate of return given risk and liquidity.

1 Like

Me too! :hugs::grin::sunglasses::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: characters

2 Likes

@Noel_S sent you a message

@Noel_S I would be interested in talking more

Noel,

My name is Blake Perlman and I am the head of equity placement at Yale Realty & Capital, 2019 MHI Lender & Broker of the Year. Please send me an email at blake@yaleadvisors.com and we can set up a call to talk about some of the proven operators I am currently facilitating capital.

Best,
Blake Perlman

I am also very open to this arrangement. Sole owner of many parks, all of which I operate overseeing onsite managers. Have closed all types of loans - recourse and non-recourse. Am overcapitalized and am currently recapping much of the portfolio as well. PM if you’d like to discuss.

2 Likes

Noel: I have two mobile home parks that I’m looking to get financing for and close on. Can you email me your contact information? Byron Gashler (385) 355-0383 (cell) Email: mogel007@gmail.com

Noe: What is your email address as I’d like to give you information on a mobile home park that I’d like to purchase & would need your help.

Byron Gashler
Email: mogel007@gmail.com

Hi @Noel_S, I would be interested in discussing further.