Filling vacant lots

How are you guys filling vacant lots with out the cash program?

1 Like

Buying a home, transporting it, setting it up, selling it.

Lots and lots of $$$$

Got our dealer’s license. Sell homes at our cost. Buyers must get their own financing and be pre-approved. Start the lot rents at $50 and then go up $50 each year until reaching market rents. We front the cost of the home to get it from the dealer to our park and the buyers’ lender pays us back once we have the final permit. First one in process and starting a new website for this program. The first one is the toughest.

1 Like

I think that’s my hold back on some parks.

What is your cost on the new homes with dealer license?

You advertise this on Craigslist? You mind sharing the posting?

2/3bedroom mobile homes for sale or rent 450 month includes lot rent.

Can you share what finance companies will fund non-recourse loans to MH buyers that rent lots in your community? I thought that if it wasn’t a land/home package, that it would be nearly impossible for an individual to get new and/or used financing from lenders. Thanks! Tony

Hi Rolf,

When you say “Buyers must get their own financing and be pre-approved” for the purchase of a home within your park, where do they typically get this financing?

When you say “We front the cost of the home to get it from the dealer to our park and the buyer’s lender pays us back once we have the final permit” can you elaborate?

Thank you.