Drug use in Park

Thanks for the clarifications, especially the location. I really like Canada, it is a beautiful country, and America’s largest trading partner as I recall, but will make a mental note to not look at any MHPs there. Sorry for all your headaches.

Jim Allen

There are provinces in Canada that are more pro landlord, such as Alberta, but I chose to invest where I live. I consider the environment simply part of doing business and work around the system whenever possible. .The business pays a good return so I will continue to hold but would not be able to expand my investments without being on medication. One park is more than enough for someone like me that is a hands on landlord. Fortunatly I have all I want being semi retired.

I wonder if the US and Canada are the only two countries with MHP. If there are any others, I would not know who they would be.

Someone sent me a photo of mobile home parks in Poland. I’m sure they exist in other countries, but in not nearly as high a volume.

Yo Carl -

A big shout out to you! Sounds like you are a money making Machine. When are you going to have your next boot camp? I’m in bro.

Carl

I re-read your post, and I have one question. What exactly did you do to that four legged cow back on the Farm?!?!

Just curious.

I must be very careful–in the process of dealing with park investors there is a desire to start a new type of park store for listings and blogging–there is some real concern about money, money and more money being the main objective and some bragging about having people chained in a certain restaurant and thus were unable to move when the rents went up since they could not afford the $4000 move. It is not my idea or desire to encourage the concept but am very concerned about the lack of concern for humans and the potential problems that could be created for all of us if the government believes we are screwing poor people and bragging about the deals. Even though my parks are upper end I have a great concern about my tenants–they are humans and I enjoy being an owner-operator. The cows are in my back yard on a farm and are looked at ever day and given needed timely shots and receive attention EVERY DAY. Do not get upset with the messenger–we all have different styles and motives and for me people pays my bills not the government–YET!