Door Knob Cuffs

I have a situation with a local Constable in AZ that is telling me that after I have a lockout on the mobile home I need to wait 21 days for them to get their personal belongings, previously I have been changing the locks once we do the lockout. Now I am being told we are doing it incorrectly and since we do not own the home we cannot change the locks. He suggested using something called door knob cuffs. I can’t seem to find what he is talking about. I get the concept of what they are and what they do but don’t know where to find them. Does anybody have any suggestions of where to find them and or another name they might go by.Many thanks -Tim

Do a internet search under “Keyed Knob set lock-out device”