Documentary looking for mobile home on truck

Hello all,

My name is Lisa and I work for Oxford Scientific Films in London, England. We are producing a one-hour documentary for the Discovery Channel US about people that have survived extreme trauma and the medical science behind it. We’re looking to film a double-wide on a truck - it doesn’t have to be moving and would take about an hour. And I was wondering if you knew of any mobile home salvage places that I can get a 2x6 from a mobile home.

We’re looking at the Austin, San Antonio or Waco region.

Any advice would be great!

Lisa Kim

Associate Producer

Oxford Scientific Films

47 Marylebone Lane

London W1U 2NT

T + 44 (0)20 7317 1359

F + 44 (0)20 7317 1331

M +44 (0)77 4872 6928

E; lkim@oxfordscientificfilms.tv

Oxford Scientific Films Limited - Registered in England & Wales No. 67772065 Registered Office: 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3TW

Disclaimer: This email may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. Please notify the sender and delete this document if you have received it in error. We do not guarantee this email is error or virus free. If this is a commercial electronic message under the Spam Act, you can unsubscribe by return email to the sender with “unsubscribe” in the subject line.