Do you use Rent Manager for your bookkeeping and Tenant management?

I’ve decided to bite the bullet and move from Rentec to Rent Manager. I seems like such a powerful tool and I currently have 65 tenants. I’m taking a few months after a 30 month sprint and crash course in buying a mobile home park (52% occupied at purchase) and bringing it back to life (now 90% occupied) during COVID. I’m taking a few months to get my family resettled before I start buying parks again. DOES ANYONE HAVE A RENT MANAGER NINJA ON THEIR STAFF?
I’m working at getting all my books ported over from Quickbooks Online and Rentec to Rent Manager. I feel like I’ve received a bicycle in a box. I need help putting it together and then a little help to get my balance. Then I’m off to the races. Please tell me about your resources, especially if you can share them.
Thanks,
GRIT

I would definitely start by contacting Rent Manager product support. My experience has been that they are extremely knowledgeable about all things rent Manager. They’ve never let me down. The implementation phase lasts a few months if I remember correctly and they will get you all set up during that period of time. Once you sign up they walk you through the whole thing and won’t leave you hanging.