Deal in Midwest - possible JV opportunity

I’m a 20+ year real estate investor and have owned many types of RE (SFR rentals, apartments, small commercial, flips) except I have NOT owned or operated MHPs - I have rentals in subject city and stumbled across this opportunity - I would like to JV with an experienced operator - JV could be a percentage of the profits and I put up all the funds etc. or ?Its 2 parks being sold as a package with motivated seller - total ~250 lots I can acquire both under 1MM with owner financing ~40% and ~50% occupied each - one park had recent appraisal at 900k. Pads rent for 200-250/mo Currently each park is bringing in about 10-12k per month revenue - it currently has absentee owner and poor management - it is a turn around situation but I believe it can be done and need experienced operator who would know the feasibility of turnaround I believe combined they could generate 200k NOI if done properlyI would greatly appreciate anyone interested reaching out to mebradkaycpa@hotmail.comThanks you for your time!Brad Kay

Dear Brad, We might be interested.  Where in the Midwest?Brandon@Sandell

Brandon,If you email me directly I can give some more detail or we can have phone chatThanksbradkaycpa@hotmail.com