Crazy high water usage on park under contract - what is normal? Can I find problem in due diligence?

LOL…
I have come to realize that the only way to navigate Crazyfornia is to take advantage of the inefficiencies our one-party rule state enacts.

For example, I can now bring in an old POS weedwhacker (gas) and trade it in for a new battery-powered unit.

I can also trade in my POS old riding lawnmower and receive a $15,000 credit towards the purchase of a new electric unit.

One funny program full of good intentions was when the City of Oakland bought back “any gun” for $250.00. People were buying new and used guns for less than $100 and trading them in to get $250.00
“the first two people in line at one of the three buyback locations were gun dealers with 60 firearms packed in the trunk of their car.”

Also, with all the restrictive zoning laws, there is less than a 1% probability that anyone can build affordable housing. The effective gave me a Monopoly on low-income housing. So I can charge pretty much whatever I want, and I’ll still be the cheapest game in town.

1 Like

It sounds like you’ve encountered quite a frustrating situation with the Metron meters and the approval process in California.