Capital gains tax

Just sold a rental house and Iam in the process of working on my first MHP.Iam wanting to know if I can avoid paying capital gains tax if I roll the the money towards the buying of the MHP?

Of course. It’s all real estate. You’ll need to do a 1031 Exchange. Jack Shea is the expert on helping you avoid taxes:

Jack Shea

Keys Capital

(727) 586-2445

jack {at } 1031taxfreesale -dot- com

To your continued success,