Best paint colors when painting metal sided homes

Nice job, reasonably priced based on outcome. Finishing with the deck and skirting will complete the package and defiantly make it possible to attract higher quality residents. Push the price up slightly higher than you think it would sell for and test the market. Once you have completed a few more and develop a higher quality resident base buyers will chose your community over others. Make sure your community rules regarding home and lot upkeep for your present residents is to the same high standards. This will motivate some to leave that are not onboard with your plan to upgrade and over time you will be pushing up the resale value of the homes again moving to a different demographic of residents. You are in effect moving a step above providing affordable housing to now offering a alternate option for home buyers.

On of the best screening techniques I use is to not provide financing on the home purchase. Assuming the home is priced high enough that buyers will require financing. Buyers that can actually get bank financing have already proven themselves to be a notch above.

@mobilehomepark thank you for the information and the price range.

Greg,

I do like that idea, but where do your tenants get financing, especially on older homes?

They can not get mortgages therefor must apply for chattel/personal loan at their bank.
Keep in mind my applicants have good income either through employment or pensions. No welfare recipients and those that do apply must have a high enough credit score to qualify first for the loan and then hope to qualify for an affordable interest rate. Most that do qualify pay 8-10% interest on a personal loan through their bank.
Some of my best qualified applicants have had credit scores over 800.