Banning past tenant who is evicted from visiting park

Can we legally prohibit a past tenant who was evicted and owed money to the park from visiting the park. 

I have had people come into my park whom I do not want there. I have always told the tenant whom is letting them into their home, that the guest is not allowed there. That has always done the trick. The actual tenants do not want evicted over it.

You can serve anyone (except present tenants) with a no trespass notice or have the police do it for you.

We’ve found this to be difficult to enforce.  Police in our area (Oklahoma) have told us that unless there is a gate at our entrance, that people have a reasonable expectation of being able to drive into our community and visit.  We have told one tenant that a previously evicted resident could not visit - but this was someone that was living/rooming with the current resident.  The fact that the previous resident was again living in our property gave us a leg to stand on.  Our threat of eviction over violation of our park rules (no one can live on-site without being approved by us, and the previous tenant was obviously not approved) worked.  I’m not sure it would have worked had the former tenant been just visiting during the day and not living in the park.Good luck,-jl-

A “no trespass” notice is legally enforced by the police not the land owner. Once a individual is issued a “no trespass” if they set foot on your property all that is necessary is a call to the police and they (police) are obligated to investigate the matter. The police will enforce the order by informing the individual they are breaking the law and can be charged if the land owner so wishes. Once a “no trespass” order has been served there is no longer an expectation of reasonable access to your property by that individual. It is illegal for that person to set foot on the property.

As a property owner you should be routinely issuing the order to every tenant that is evicted and every visitor to your community that is causing any problems at all. You or your park manager simply fills out the form and hand it to the individual. From that instant forward they must not set foot on the property or they can and should be charged with trespassing.