Amazing forum!

Hello to all :slight_smile:

What a great place to learn about the MFH industry! I truly enjoy reading through the posts, it’s wonderful to have so much knowledge and experience in one place. Even better yet… the site is accessible to the public!

I am a Realtor currently living in Michigan. I have worked in the manufactured housing industry on the sales side of the business since I was 19. I sell real estate on a part time basis, but focus on assisting community owners increase their occupancy in distressed communities. I have been very successful in this industry and currently considering obtaining a manufactured housing brokers license. At some point I might even considering taking the plunge into property ownership.

I came across this site by complete accident but am truly glad I found it!

Welcome. We’re glad you found us!

Welcome! You are right, there’s a wealth of information on this forum.

I own two communities in Michigan, so let me know if you want to network or discuss opportunities.

Take care,

Robbie Mosher

Thank you Robbie,

I would love to network. Where are your communities located?

-Jamie

Jamie, I just sent you a PM.

Jamie -

Welcome. I have two communities in Michigan under contract. I welcome more deal flow from that state (and other midwestern states), so feel free to send me properties you may have for sale now or in the future.

Best,

-Jefferson-

BTW, we call it the ‘MHP’ industry, not ‘MFH.’