Abandoned Homes & Title Transfers - Who do you use?

How are you processing your titles?

As far as I know thats an in house activity. What state?

1 Like

Realistically all states. I work with a company that processes titles for large and small MHC/MHPs. Really just gauging how some companies/individuals are processing their work.

Recently we’ve had a consistent influx of clients due to acquisitions, inquire about this service. I ask this question because I want to see what problems people might be running into. I know title processing can be pretty fickle, specially since each DMV has different procedures and laws to follow per state.

Currently the market see’s a lot of abandoned mobile homes and evictions, the DMV is very quick to reject title applications if they are not done correctly. This ends up costing the broker/investor/park more money than anticipated. We mitigate these issues for our clients by providing a platform that is essential for cost effectiveness and productivity.

www.snickfish.com/mobile-homes

Do you have a fee schedule by state for your services? Or is this a time & materials thing?

@jhutson,

We do have a fee schedule by state. Exact costs from the DMV are passed on to the client, Snickfish only charges a nominal admin fee for processing the titles.

Dorys heads our Title Dept. She is a great point of contact and has been in the industry over 10 years. If there’s anyone who can spearhead titles in any state, it’s her.

Give her a shout if you have a chance - dorys@snickfish.com or 865-724-2989 (local)

Very interesting… Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

@Deleted_User_ME - Anytime, thank you for reading!

Share this with some people you think might be having trouble in that department.
www.snickfish.com/mobile-homes

Very nice! Will be using this in the future.

1 Like

@KennyG1700 - Thank you sir, let me know. I am here to help in any capacity possible!