A Review Of Frank & Dave's Entire Portfolio Tonight

Wow, I just got back from my annual family reunion and this section of the forum has gone wild. I’m not sure which of these posts were questions, which were ventings, and which were even on-topic.When I said that the customers are “chained to their booths” it’s a true statement. It means that they do not have the freedom to move their homes, unless they have $5,000 in cash in their pocket. This is simply a fact – mobile homes are not mobile. As a result, the customers cannot leave. This does not mean that you have to abuse them. But it’s an important business point. For park owners, it’s a great thing. It means that you have extremely dependable revenue, and the ability to push rents more aggressively than the other real estate sectors. I’m sure that the retail, office, apartment, self-storage – all of the other niches of real estate – wish that their customers were “chained to their booths”, but sadly they can’t. It’s not an evil suggestion, it just makes the relationship between park owner and tenant transparent.Nobody tracks the racial composition of park owners, and I have no idea why they should. Nobody cares. Our park locations are to be found all over the internet, but you are free to call Brandon at (970) 856-4070 and he can tell you which ones are in your state or area, if you seriously want to tour one or more. We put a ton of videos of the parks on this website, so you can drive them “on-line” if you like. Better still, just read the article “Cold Hard Lessons of Mobile Home U” and you can read what our parks are like, as the writer, Gary Rivlin, chose one of our parks randomly and lived in it for a week to write the story. I think he put in quite a deal more research than anyone else would.It is quite possible that some of our tenants may become President, an astronaut, or winner of the Heisman Trophy. But that’s not really of our concern. We provide a product at a set price, just like the power company. We are not a non-profit. We are not philanthropic. We are simply a landlord. We don’t put our customers down – there’s no possible business reason to do that (just the opposite). But we are honest that we are in the affordable housing business, and our demographic are those folks who have insufficient incomes to buy brick houses. With the exception of ELS and a few others, every park owner is really serving this same market. We are just more vocal than most about telling it like it is.

That’s what makes this forum so great! I have read so many other articles and listened to people speak and I can say, this is the gritty truth of it all.

The honesty of this forum is what makes it so great!