42 space community for sale with (maybe) seller financing

25 miles south of Youngstown and on the PA border. This is the heart of fracking and cracking country and the economy is doing quite well. The Community itself is a turnkey operation and you can take over all the systems I set up. Manager is actually good at his job and wants to stay. I’ve got a full info packet and I would love to get feedback from anyone who is interested. Please contact me directly, not through the forum, as I cannot figure out how to respond with an attachment. Give me your direct e-mail and I 'll send it it to you.

UPDATE: My wonderful accountant informed me that if I do straight seller-financing, I cannot do a 1031 in the future. However, if I tweak things a bit and call the same terms a lease-option, I can still do a 1031 down the road. It is either that or sell it outright or what ideas do you have?

Best way to reach me is via e-mail or phone as I do not often come onto the forum.

Thanks.

Rolf
rolfjacobs@earthlink.net
(408) 423-9488 (Pacific time)

I’m interested in your 42 space mobile park could you please send me more information on this park Jamesrush96@gmail.com

I’m also interested
jdhunsberger75@yahoo.com

I am also interested and appreciate any reply.
John Nielsen
john@intterstate4jobs.com
310 514 6220

PLEASE DON’T RESPOND TO THIS POSTING AS I THINK THE PARK IS SOLD!!!

I tried to remove this posting, but the site wouldn’t let me and the chat wouldn’t tell me how. Great system you got here, F and D.