41 Space Off Market Deal in Anniston, AL

Hi!

Please send information to ditzhazyshelly57@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Hey,
Please send info to christian@hawaiirealestateteam.com
Mahalo

Please send details if it is still available. David
davidj@mannatex.org

arvilyn@buyfuturerealestate.com

I am an investor in Birmingham and interested in learning more. Thanks.

Please send details to timlantz9@gmail.com

Please send me more details Arvi@buyfuturerealestate.com

Hello All,

This park is currently having all of the tenants removed from the property except 1 and the park should be completely empty. All of the old tenants, bad habits, and trash will be gone. There will be a blank slate to start creating a really nice park.

The owner is willing to drop the price by $100,000 and maybe a little more. If anyone is interested, please pm me.

@Brandonflakes, as per your post:

• “…This park is currently having all of the tenants removed from the property except 1 and the park should be completely empty…”

Just some questions:

1. Monthly Income for 41 Space Mobile Home Park: Now $200? Total Per Month
  2. How many Park Owned Homes?
  3. Any Abandoned Tenant Owned Homes?
  4. Why remove All Tenants (except 1)?
  5. Will any Bank finance this (I see Owner Financing)?
  6. Is the MHP Lot Occupancy Rate 2.4% (1 out of 41 occupied)?

Mobile Home Park’s are purchased because they are Income Producing.

IF someone purchases this Mobile Home Park, the New Owner will have to put A LOT of money & time into it just to start earning income.

Why boot out 97.5% of current Tenants?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

If all but one of the homes are removed, you will lose your grandfathered status and be deemed to have “abandoned” that use. So that’s the end of the MHP.

1 Like

I didn’t say anything about removing the homes. This was a rough park, with drug use, a clientele that didn’t pay, trouble makers, etc.

The tenants were evicted from POHs so that we can get a fresh start with new properly screened tenants and a different dynamic as opposed to trying to fight the element that was there to change. There are still 14 POHs at the park.

Hi Brandon did you sell this deal?