3rd party reports

In contract to purchase a park and working through my due diligence. I already have a Phase I from 2017 provided and survey work has been provided. The water/sewer lines are maintained by the city. I am thinking I will want to get an electrician to come evaluate all the meters at the park. There is natural gas there at the park which is separately metered. Should I have the servicing company complete a pressure test? I plan on having an inspector come through and inspect the park owned mobile homes. What else am I missing?

Did you confirm the city maintains sewer lines? Our sewer lines are public, but owner is reasonable since they lay within private land

Are the electrical meters the park owners responsibility to maintaine. If not there is no reason for you to have a electrician inspect them, it is the utility companies responsibility. Same goes for the gas supply and gas meters.
Concentrate on those items that are the park owners responsibility such as the POHs.
Roads, trees, common areas, income confirmation, esstopal letters, non payment issues etc. I would assume you have covered these items however another major item is the existing community rules and the present owners enforcement policies. New owners tend to rock the boat so you need to be prepared for some push back from residents.