22 Slip MHP Giveaway!

My main focus is hotel development and got involved with the wrong partner on MHP. The good news is he has agreed to sell off and allow me to unwind.

• Great Cash Flow High-Income opportunity to add to any portfolio or just to get started in the mobile home park business
  • Edgetown MHP is an easy to operate property with low turnover and almost zero delinquent rents
  • The property includes 7.5 acres with 1 single-family home, contracts for 3 units in Lots 5, 7, and 14, and 22 slip mobile home park.
  • 100% TOH Occupied.
  • No park-owned homes.
  • Edgetown MHP is located in Newton, IA county of Jasper County.
  • Since 2004, more than $100 million has been invested in urban renewal projects, commercial development, and the new NASCAR Iowa Speedway all of which translate to community growth and vitality.
  • The population of Newton is approximately 15,000
  • Newton is located on I-80, 30 minutes east of Des Moines, IA which has a population of approximately 203,000
  • Major employers are Newton Community Schools, Skiff Medical Center, and TPI Iowa, a wind turbine blade manufacturer.
  • 3044 Highway 14 N Newton, IA 50208
  • APN #1 - 0822151002
  • APN #2 - 0822151003

If you think the fit might be there please let me know. :star_struck:

Interested, please send info to info@crashpadman.com

please check your email when you can. I sent :slight_smile:

Please send details and contact info to: Kenneth Barley @ kenbarleyrealtor@yahoo.com

I’m interested. guyparisi@hotmail.com

Thanks for the opportunity!

I have a park for sale in Kerrville, Texas if anyone is interested.

Michael Stanard
830-459-3214

Hi Michael, I am local in Texas. Do you mind send some information of your park to vincentgaous@gmail.com? Thanks!

Good Morning,

What questions can I answer for you. There is an ad on the MHP store with pictures and other information but will be glad to answer anything here.

mas

Please send info to us at aim.properties@outlook.com, if this is still available

Great fit for us… please contact me at carlheintz (at) hotmail (dot) com. Thanks