20+ Lot park, CW/CS in NW GA

Have a park that we purchased 3 years ago. Working partner was supposed to refurbish handful of homes, trash the old ones, and I was going to buy new ones and fill up park. Done nothing, but now promising he will go there (he is 1.5 hours away), this week, but been too busy last 3 years. I am cutting him off of what was a great opportunity. I am selling it as I hold the majority of it. Opportunity gone for him, I will happily give it to next guy/gal. I have purchased individual City water meters ($22,000), city will install if they have someone reliable to work with. No residents in park now. Quiet spot, 3-Br rent for $1000 and 2-BR rent for $710-$725 in this town.

Can you send me more details about this park. I already own two in NW GA and am looking for more, but need to know the exact location. lgolden@evergreentx.com

Would love to hear about your opportunity. Can you email me? Darver@gmail.com Thanks!

I’d love to see details on the park and location if still available. Thanks!

I am interested, please contact Pierre at dwelltpl@gmail.com, thank you!

Hello,

I have 2 as well. (Have a 20-Unit Park in Dalton as well) (Have about 8 others in TN & NC)

The one that I wrote about, it is on two streets: 60 & 90 Cherokee Street, / 247 Jones Street in Summerville.

Thanks for your time.
Sorry I took so long, been dealing with hurricane related issues, and all that insanity.

David,

Not sure if my message went through to you.
I am at 352-239-9850, John (Florida)
Feel free to give me a shout, I’ll be happy to tell you what I have.

John

Please send details. Current past owner in SE pmfeener@gmail.com

Interested in finding out more. My email is johnfboutros@gmail.com . We are park owners and operators across the country actively acquiring. Thank you.

-John

Shot you an email, John

I was just reading old posts on the MHP University Forum and realized you own parks in Dalton and NC.
I own two parks in Dalton and would welcome the chance to purchase more as I have a great team on the ground there and would welcome the chance to give them more opportunity. Thanks Lilly 713-628-3634