Thursday Night Before MOM

I Will be in Thursday along with several others… look for the group of people talking about mobiles, swapping stories, and laughing together… I’ll most likely be wearing a BRIGHT red GOTC T-shirt which might help if you don’t happen to locate the group just from the topic at hand. We’ll most likely be found at a restaurant in the general area.

If anyone is familiar with the general area suggestions for a Thursday early bird get together would be helpful.

Thanks again for making this event happen Greg, can’t wait to see you and everyone else!

Best wishes,

Ryan Needler

I know iknow a JOB…oh well i will tell the boss i need to leave early and i know i will give permission ( i always do). LOL

I want to take Lonnie and Joanne to dinner that nite…maybe we will find a steak house near the best western!

See ya there!

Greg

Greg,

There is a very nice restaurant just over the South Causeway in New Smyrna Beach. The name is Norwoods and serves steak as well as great seafood. Jim will be coming in during the day on Thursday, and knows where that restaurant is as well as several other good places for seafood along A1A. JB’s Fish Camp is always a good choice, and is also south of the South Causeway. Sea Harvest, which you can see from the causeway is pretty much a take-out seafood restaurant where we have eaten many times over the years.

We used to spend a lot of time in that area but have not in several years. As you know restaurants come and restaurants go. Karl must have some good recommendations for some that are there that we don’t know about!

Norwoods, though, is always a good choice and has been there for years!

hey everyone!

i just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. i will be attending MHM V and can’t wait to meet everyone! i will be driving down from LA on thursday (hopefully i’ll find that bright red shirt of yours ryan).

i currently work as a pharmacist in north hollywood. i graduated a few years ago, and realized that i hate working the 9-5! what a waste of money on tuition! so now im looking for a way out of the 9-5 grind and can’t wait to find financial independence.

anyways, i look forward to meeting everyone at MOM and learning anything and everything about the MHP business.

Brian Kan