Thanks y'all

My Mother passed away last week.

Am truly overwhelmed by the outpouring of calls, emails, and posts. It is always so sad to lose someone you love. Our family memebers are celebrating the long, generous and loving life my mother lived and we are truly blessed to have had her in our lives for so many years.

One of the positives to come out of this journey for me is to re-examine the prorities of my own life. That family vacation I keep putting off? Building a home for my 28 year old son and his family? Learning scuba diving? Camping trips, hikes, trip back to Alaska? family reunions? these are no longer "back burner items…

In investing, I have hit a dangerous plateau. There is enough Note Income, and Rental Income to lull me into a false sense of complacency. Notes DO get paid out early, rentals get empty and sold, things change. for me , I am either moving forward or stepping back…it is difficult to maintain status quo. Have looked at over 90 MHP’s in the last 4 years and there is always something I don’t like. The office is too small, too large, too many spaces, too few, too old, too new,…see the pattern? My goal is to have 2 small Parks bought this year and a mac daddy one bought next year. the wise woman always asks " When are you going to close on a nice Park?" i always say I am waiting for a better time. Isn’t that just another word for procrastination? Yep…it is.

something Lonnie always asks every time I hear him speak is what have you done in the last year? This is a germane question…because whether you did 0 deals or 55 deals that time is still gone forever. Let’s all do a deal this week!!

Thank you,

Greg Meade

You are right Brother,

We were just talking about having fun & doing the things in life that we want to do were’nt we? The time is gone either way, if we work for ourselves, & do at least some of what we dream about, or if we work for some heathen millionaire building his fortune bigger, and doing little to accomplish our dreams.

Some times I think about “spending time” and “wasting time” and “investing time” and how appropriate these terms really are to the end use of the finite resource that God gives us.

When it’s gone, it’s gone. What will we have to show for it?

I have not been the best stewart of this precious gift from God, but I am trying to do better.

Rick

Greg,

Your Mom must have been a truly special lady and I am sure you will miss her. There’s no job harder in this world than that of a mom. As we individually trod through life, whether it be good or bad, there’s one thing you can always count on and that is a mother’s love.

Brother, it’s ironic because I have been examining my priorities as well. As much as I love this business, it recently dawned on me that my two precious kids will be gone in just a few years and I need to spend more time with them. There’s one fact about time that we often overlook…you never get it back once it’s gone.

Thanks for all you do!

Steve