Thank You

Thank you Corey for an excellent job on the teliseminar last night. And a special thanks to all of you who tuned in. For the one

Lonnie and Corey, I wanted to take a chance to thank you both for the great wealth of information you two help share with all of us. Lonnie another special thanks for DOW and the information you have relayed to everyone. I know you hear that all the time, but the way the knowledge has impacted my thinking and the possibilities that you have opened for my wife and I, I can not even begin to thank you. But I will personally try on Friday. Thanks again guys. Be Blessed

Richard D

Lonnie,

You never cease to amaze me. Your excitement towards this business is as strong as it ever has been, even though you’ve been doing it since Kennedy was the President…LOL.

But, here’s what most people really don’t know…what they heard last night is truly who you are. I’ve been blessed to get to know you as a friend and there is no difference in your sincerity to help others escape the financial rat race whether you are in the limelight on a stage, being interviewed for a teleseminar or simply talking one-on-one in a telephone conversation. This sincerity and integrity is so hard to find in real estate investing educators today. I knew early on that individuals, like yourself and Ernest Tew, were role models to follow. Thank you for setting the example.

For those of you who missed this teleseminar (it took me over 15 minutes to get in), you don’t want to miss the replay. We’ve reserved 500 lines this time to make sure everyone has the opportunity to hear Lonnie’s simple plan that will lead to financial freedom. Here’s the info on the replay:

***********Replay Information **************

Day/Date: Thursday, January 25th

Time: 6:00pm PT, 7:00pm MT, 8:00pm CT, 9:00pm ET

Cost: F-r-e-e!

Dial-in #: (620) 294-3000

Passcode: 9213

Thanks again Lonnie for what you have done for many of us. I think of you everytime the mailman drops those checks off at my mailbox.

Steve