We do not allow subletters in our parks. With that said, when transitioning a new park, dont throw the baby out with the bathwater. You need to ask yourself a few questions.
- How bad are these tenants
- How many paying customers will I lose if this happens
- Can I afford to absorb this loss
- What is the likely and worst case scenario; will I end up taking back 10 crappy homes to rehab and resell
- Do I have bigger issues to deal with Immediately
You can make one swift decision. Or, you can grant a time period to each person to transition. While there is policy involved in this, this is very much a business strategy decision.